Molly Coleman is a seasoned, highly practical attorney with 13+ years of experience supporting emerging businesses in all areas, including capital raising, strategic partnerships, business contracts, HR and employment, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, and litigation. As an in-house attorney, she brings a practical and creative approach to legal issues to support business goals and to protect business interests. She excels at providing clear recommendations to senior management based on an assessment of legal considerations in the context of business objectives and relevant circumstances. She has an excellent ability to rapidly learn new areas of law and digest legal/regulatory developments to determine their practical impact. Coleman takes a hands-on approach and can work with minimal additional resources.
She is responsible for providing counsel and guidance on all legal matters and on legal implications of all non-legal matters confronting the business.
You May Also Like
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Shannon Kelly
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Rahwa Ghebre-Ab
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Jason P. Lee
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: WADE ACKERMAN