Irvine-based CBC Bancorp, the holding company for the newly established private bank Commercial Bank of California, has added leading market executives to its operations in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
Claudia Bodan, formerly the market manager for Bank of America, was named in recent weeks to head up CBC’s Los Angeles headquarters in downtown, and carries the title of executive vice president and market president for Los Angeles County. The downtown Los Angeles office is the regional headquarters for all of Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and San Gabriel Valley operations.
Mike Helmuth, a former regional president for Pasadena-based Community Bank where he led 11 of the bank’s 16 branch offices before Ontario-based CVB Financial Corp. acquired the institution in August, now runs Commercial Bank of California’s Orange County market, and carries the same title as Bodan.
Last year, net income grew 44 percent to $4.32 million, while net assets grew 7 percent to $869 million.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Expansion CBC Priority
- Commercial Bank Looks To Visa Exec on Fintech
- Downtown-Based CBC Bancorp Goes Private
- CBB Announces Resignation of CFO
- Partners Bank of California Expands to Beverly Hills, First Time Outside Orange County
- Top Women in Banking: Claudia Bodan
- SunTrust, Deutsche Bank Strengthen Private Wealth Management in California
- Macquarie Capital Provides $100M in Debt Financing for SoCal Ed Battery Storage