Irvine-based CBC Bancorp, the holding company for the newly established private bank Commercial Bank of California, has added leading market executives to its operations in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
Claudia Bodan, formerly the market manager for Bank of America, was named in recent weeks to head up CBC’s Los Angeles headquarters in downtown, and carries the title of executive vice president and market president for Los Angeles County. The downtown Los Angeles office is the regional headquarters for all of Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and San Gabriel Valley operations.
Mike Helmuth, a former regional president for Pasadena-based Community Bank where he led 11 of the bank’s 16 branch offices before Ontario-based CVB Financial Corp. acquired the institution in August, now runs Commercial Bank of California’s Orange County market, and carries the same title as Bodan.
Last year, net income grew 44 percent to $4.32 million, while net assets grew 7 percent to $869 million.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8329.
You May Also Like
- Downtown-Based CBC Bancorp Goes Private
- SunTrust, Deutsche Bank Strengthen Private Wealth Management in California
- Colliers Acquires Glendale’s CBC Advisors and Adds 10th Area Office
- Valore, Grays Plan Roll Up of Storage Outfits
- CU Bancorp Acquires 1st Enterprise Bank
- New Player Checks In With Community Bank Union
- Pasadena Banks Complete Merger
- Sage Group Advises Bombas' Recapitalization with Great Hill Partners