Picture Head, a Hollywood-based post-production shop, announced recently a private equity investment from Trive Capital, a Dallas private equity group, and Five Crowns Capital, a Newport Beach private equity outfit.
Mike Greenfeld, Picture Head co-managing director, declined to state how much money either company has put into Picture Head. But he confirmed it was an equity stake, and the first outside investment put into the 18-year-old company.
Picture Head has 600 employees and 9 locations across the U.S., Greenfeld said.
Greenfeld declined to provide financials, but he said that the company’s work has increased due to relationships developed with streaming content providers.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Layoffs at Weinstein Co., Bankruptcy Judge Approves Sale to Lantern
- Synergies for Saban?
- Public Relations Firm Acceleration Announces Leadership Team
- Marlin Snaps Up Hospitality Television, Internet Providers
- Litigants Against Weinstein Company Okay Company Purchase Agreement
- Songtradr Announces $12 Million Funding Round
- Bankrupt Weinstein Company Finds Initial Buyer
- Shamrock Capital Sells Off Share of Theater Advertising Outfit