Canada-based hotelier Westmont Hospitality Group and New York-based real estate investment firm Square Mile Capital Management have purchased the eight-story, 253-room, 206,000-square-foot DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Monica at 1707 4th St. for $154 million, or nearly $608,700 per room.
Real estate investment and management firm Merion Realty Partners of Wynnewood, Pa., and Cranston, R.I.-based real estate firm Procaccianti Cos. were the sellers, according to CoStar Group Inc.
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. was the brokerage who had the listing. The sale closed on Sept. 28, CoStar said.
About 32,000 square feet of office space and fewer than 10 apartments were also included in the sale, according to a Square Mile representative.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Culver City DoubleTree Hotel Acquired for $151.5M
- $151.5M for Culver City Doubletree
- Hotel MdR in Marina del Rey Sells for $127 Million
- CitizenM Hotels Buys Downtown Parking Lot for $13.5M
- CalSTRS Strikes Joint Venture With DivcoWest Real Estate
- HQ Creative Purchases Santa Monica Office for $13.2M
- Nexon America Moving HQ in El Segundo
- Harbor Gateway Industrial Property Sells for $21M