Motion picture post-production company Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is consolidating locations and opening a new office in Hollywood.
Deluxe signed a 47,000-square-foot lease at 959 Seward St. in Hollywood, according to First Property Realty Corp., the brokerage firm for J.H. Snyder Co., the landlord in the deal.
Deluxe, which currently lists six offices in Los Angeles County, is consolidating multiple undisclosed locations, but not moving its Burbank headquarters, First Property said.
Micheal Geller, Josh Bernstein, Ben Silver and Stefan Neumann with First Property represented J.H. Snyder, while Michael DeSantis, Eric Olofson, Scott Menkus and John Doyle of Cushman and Wakefield represented Deluxe, according to First Property.
The move follows layoffs at Deluxe, including a notification in August that the company had laid off 46 employees from two Burbank locations.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Synergies for Saban?
- TPG Capital Buys Payroll Processor Entertainment Partners
- Snyder Signs First Tenant at Hollywood Development
- Hollywood Post-Production Outfit Announces Equity Financing
- Film Maker Takes Lead Role at Hollywood Site
- Offices Planned at Hollywood Parcel
- Lions Gate Posts Quarterly Loss
- Milken Study Favorable of Expanded California Film Tax Credit Program