Jeanelle Arias joined Eureka! Restaurant Group in 2013, with more than 10 years of accounting and financial management experience. Since her arrival at Eureka!, Arias has been one of the critical contributors supporting the company’s growth. Leveraging her internal operational experience, she streamlined the company’s financial structure and built a banking infrastructure that can support the company’s growth strategy. Additionally, she was responsible for bringing all aspects of accounting in house, which included building a team, setting up back office systems and bringing Eureka! into GAAP compliance. During her tenure, Arias was also instrumental in the company’s expansion strategy and opening 13 additional stores. As the footprint grew, the company needed to improve their grasp on cost of goods and inventory reporting. Arias implemented a system to provide better visibility to the company’s inventory tracking and make faster changes. In 2015, the company received its first outside investor capital, from private-equity firm KarpReilly LLC. Arias played a critical role during the due diligence and post-transaction processes.
You May Also Like
- CFO Awards 2018 Winners: Maria Carlson - Private Company CFO of the Year (Large Company)
- 2017 CFO Awards Honoree: Bharti Sattar, FuseFX
- 2017 CFO Awards Honoree: Lina O’Connor, TYP Restaurant Group.
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: The Changing Role of a CFO: New Skills for Success
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: WENDY ON
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: Sustainability is this CFO’s Secret Ingredient
- Sustainability is this CFO’s Secret Ingredient
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Sarah Marie Campbell - Rising Star CFO of the Year