Jang Lee is the CFO of Joymode, overseeing accounting, finance, planning and investor relations. He joined the company shortly after it raised $15 million of Series A equity financing led by Naspers. His focus is to help the company grow, manage equity and debt transactions and build efficiency across the organization. Joymode is challenging the traditional ownership model and helping mitigate waste. The core concept is to loan products that you would normally purchase. It is creating a world where “what we do is defined by what we imagine, not what we own.” Prior to Joymode, Lee was CFO of Hollar where he oversaw the company’s rapid growth and responsible for raising over $100M in equity and debt financing. Now Lee brings to Joymode over 20 years of experience building and leading finance teams at technology and e-commerce startups. He has had consistent success in improving margins and increasing operational efficiency. He has also structured debt facilities for a number of startup companies that has helped with working capital and support growth.
You May Also Like
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Jang Lee, Hollar
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: The Changing Role of a CFO: New Skills for Success
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 24: Joymode Raises $3 Million for Rental Experiences
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 1: Joymode Raises $14.4 Million
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Peter Hovenier, Boingo Wireless
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Peter Hovenier - Public Company CFO of the Year
- Deals & Dealmakers: Fair Tries Skurt on for Size
- Maker of Wireless Charger Losing Investment Power?