Charlie Borsheim joined Keslow Camera in January of 2016 as its Chief Financial Officer. He is responsible for all of the company’s financial functions including accounting, treasury, analysis and financial strategy. Under his leadership, Keslow Camera has closed its first significant business acquisition, expanded its operational footprint, and streamlined its financial operations/controls. Borsheim brought more than 15 years of financial and accounting experience to Keslow Camera. Since joining the company, he has been instrumental in rebuilding Keslow’s finance and accounting departments, as well as improving its internal operations and control. Immediately upon his arrival, Borsheim led the refinancing and restructure of the company’s credit facilities. This improved Keslow’s free cash flow position, thereby strengthening its overall financial profile, which in turn enabled Keslow to acquire its headquarters location and a satellite office in Atlanta. Borsheim is an exemplary professional, and a genuine role model for finance leaders for emerging companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO of the Year Nominees
- Snap Appoints Interim CFO
- Keslow Camera Looks to Roll After Picking Up Lenses in Clairmont Deal
- Avery Dennison Appoints CFO
- 2017 CFO Awards Honoree: Bharti Sattar, FuseFX
- 2017 CFO Awards Honoree: Phil Schraeder, GumGum
- 2017 CFO Awards Honoree: Kathleen Ruiz, Marymount California University
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Gary Smalley, Tutor Perini