American Airlines is bringing back daily service between Hollywood Burbank Airport and Dallas Fort Worth International Airport starting in the spring.
The airline had previously served the Dallas area from the San Fernando Valley’s only commercial airport until February 2012.
The twice daily flights will begin April 2 with tickets being available for purchase starting Oct. 8.
A morning flight will leave Burbank at 8 a.m. and an afternoon flight will leave at 12:20. Return flights from Dallas will be at 10:25 a.m. and 7:15 p.m.
The new service continues the airlines’ investment in Hollywood Burbank Airport as a convenient option for passengers traveling to and from the greater Los Angeles area.
Mark Madler is a reporter with sister publication San Fernando Business Journal, where a version of this article first appeared.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Will Offer Nonstop Flights From Burbank to Atlanta
- Southwest Airlines Adds Flights at Burbank, Ontario Airports
- Spirit Airlines to Begin Hollywood Burbank Airport Service in June
- LAX Won’t Ever Be a Hub
- American Airlines Expands at LAX
- JetBlue Airways Announces Burbank to New York Flights
- Airlines Up