Radiology Partners is moving its headquarters to a new building in El Segundo, signing a lease valued at $33 million, CBRE Group Inc. announced Nov. 29. The company is currently headquartered in a different El Segundo building.
The lease for the Frank Gehry-designed project is for 10 years.
Radiology Partners will occupy about 65,000-square-feet of an 80,000-square-foot building called Ascend, a creative office space located at 2330 Utah Avenue. It is part of a six-building complex in El Segundo.
CBRE’s Jacob Bobek represented the tenant. The landlord, NSB Associates, was represented by Jones Lang LaSalle Inc.’s Blake Searles, Evan Moran, Mike McRoskey and Jason Fine.
“The Ascend Campus is one of the best new buildings on the market,” Bobek said in a statement. “This is a great opportunity for Radiology Partners. It’s easily customizable space fits the needs for its new corporate headquarters.”
Radiology Partners is expected to move in July 1.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Radiology Partners Signs $33M El Segundo Lease
- Figs Leases New HQ in Santa Monica
- Coworking Company Spaces Taking Nearly 70K SF at Water Garden in Santa Monica
- 71K SF Leased by Co-working Company, Real Estate Firm in Pasadena
- Plot Sale Reflects Lots of Interest in Downtown
- Netflix to Take Over All Commercial Space at the Academy in Hollywood
- Dalian Wanda Sells One Beverly Hills for $420M
- Live Nation Signs Lease for Old Beverly Hills Post Office Building