Archytas Ventures, a Century City-based holding company that specializes in the cannabis industry, has led a $3 million oversubscribed round for one of its equipment companies.
Xtraction Services, a Florida-based cannabis extractor machinery company founded by Archytas, announced Nov. 21 it had oversubscribed its Series C financing with a more than $3 raise.
In June, it also led an oversubscribed Series B round by 44 percent with $2.8 million.
The rounds were led by Archytas Ventures, an investment and holding company founded in 2017 by Tim Rotolo, Antony Radbod and David Kivitz that that bills itself as identifying the “picks and shovels” of the cannabis industry.
Its portfolio lists Xtraction Services, Halo Labs, a producer of cannabis oil, and Grow Now Capital Solutions.
The June round included investors Quinsam Capital Corp. and Ollerhead Capital/Chunkerhead Ltd., both of Toronto, Canada. The November raise includes new global investors from Australia, Hong Kong, Canada and Germany, according to the firm.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Archytas Ventures’ Xtraction Services Raises $2.8 Million in Oversubscribed Round
- Cannabis Media Company Prohbtd Media Raises $8 Million
- Digital Health Care Co. Casetabs Raises $6 Million
- Get Heal Inc. Raises $20 Million for Doctor House Calls
- Aadi Bioscience Raises $23 Million
- Neural Analytics Inc. of Rancho Park Raises $15 Million in Latest Funding Round
- Alzheimer’s Eye Test Firm Raises $11M
- Culver City-Based Medmen Enterprises Goes Public on Canadian Exchange