RUPERT LAW GROUP
Founded by Angie Rupert in 2016, the Rupert Law Group helps people start businesses in the United States. Angie wanted to start a law firm that gave back not only to Los Angeles, but to the US as a whole. She has helped entrepreneurs from around the globe as a way to grow the US economy. The firm’s primary focus is on E2 visas. Rupert Law Group strives to make sure the American Dream is alive for those who want to start a company or business in America. Jason Insalaco, Angie’s husband, serves as the firm’s controller and director of marketing.
In 2016, Angie was awarded the “Hon. Benjamin Aranda III Outstanding Public Service Award” for her volunteer work with the LA County Bar Association Immigration Project. As a volunteer attorney for the LACBA Immigration Project, Angie has helped countless people through immigration issues such as DACA applications, green card applications, naturalization, and more.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018: LACBA Domestic Violence Legal Services Project Receives $10,000 Grant from the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists Foundation
- Leaders in Law 2018: LACBA Domestic Violence Legal Services Project Receives $10,000 Grant Attorneys
- Taking Risks in New Home
- Vested in Biotech: Doumani, Business Center Boons for UCLA
- Public Statement
- Why L.A. Should Boycott Arizona
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR - FRANCES MORENO