Brothers Kevin and Kent Peterson, founded P2S, a MEPT Engineering, Commissioning and Construction Management company, in 1991 with three employees. Today, P2S counts over 225 employees at four office locations. The company has gone through numerous expansions of its Long Beach headquarters, increased the scope of services we offer, weathered the Great Recession without significant downsizing and designed sustainable systems California’s most important projects.
Through it all, the company has held firm in its commitment to tailored, cost-effective and energy efficient solutions for every client, on every project it undertakes. P2S also ensures its staff’s wellbeing with a company culture that is widely regarded as one of the best in the California. P2S employees enjoy flexible schedules, topnotch amenities at its LEED Platinum office, premium perks and benefits, generous paid time off, and exciting company events, in and outside the office.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Paul Matt, Co-Founder of Matt Construction, Dies at Age 85
- Downtown Motel to Check Out After $26.5 Million Sale
- ACE ENGINEERING---A Korean immigrant finds success by focusing on winning federal construction contracts
- Best Places to Work 2017: Medium-Sized Companies
- Twenty In Their 20s: Ramin Ghaneeian and Ramtin Ghaneeian
- Notable Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Ampam Parks Mechanical