NORTHSTAR MOVING COMPANY
Founded in 1994 by wife and husband team Laura McHolm and Ram Katalan, Los Angeles-based NorthStar Moving Company has redefined the moving industry. It is the first to offer eco-luxury moving services, elevating basic moving and storage services to a new unparalleled level of customer service, customized care and environmental consciousness. The company has been honored with more awards for service than any other moving company for corporate culture, green practices, community outreach, and growth.
The company’s local, long distance and international moving, storage services, and eco-luxury packages have been featured in leading magazines including The Robb Report Collection and on multiple home and design television shows. NorthStar Moving has proven the state-of-the-art way to move is with its red carpet service, recommended by Coldwell Banker Concierge, The Franklin Report, MovingInsurance.com and an impressive list of celebrity clientele. NorthStar Moving’s mission is to exceed its clients’ expectations with graceful customer care and to move service back into what should have always been the ultimate service industry: the moving industry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - LAURA MCHOLM, NorthStar Moving Company
- Mover Thinks Outside The Boxes
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Good Night Naturals
- Guitar Vendor's Petty Deal
- Best Places to Work 2017: Medium-Sized Companies
- Regional Reports
- Newly Merged Firm Springs Into Large Venture
- Colony NorthStar Completes Sale of Townsend Group to Aon