ART LEWIN BESPOKE
Art Lewin is a second-generation clothier with over 25 years of experience and serves as Owner & Creative Director of Executive Clothiers, one of the nation’s premier Custom Clothiers.
Today, Art Lewin Bespoke Clothiers is the leading custom clothier in the country. Lewin and his team plan, coordinate and maintain clients’ wardrobe for them so they are perfectly attired for any occasion. For over two decades, Art Lewin Bespoke has catered to corporate stars and to some of Hollywood’s leading celebrities and many other industry titans. As a second-generation clothier, Lewin has explained that his clients tell him and his team that their workmanship, knowledge, attention to detail and service make it readily apparent why they have been able to establish such a loyal following – with an impressive 94% retention rate, no less. Art Lewin Bespoke offers an extensive library of world-class quality fabrics from renowned mills around the world.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FASHION AWARDS: PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- Some Agencies Play Part Of Fine Arts Middleman
- Make It Happen
- Veteran Executive Ready to Speak Up for Himself
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Ad Campaign Helps Size Up Rams Players
- Who's Building L.A. (June 4): Hudson Pacific Properties and Macerich Form Joint Venture to Redevelop Westside Pavilion as Creative Office in West Los Angeles