RE/MAX ESTATE PROPERTIES
Re/max Estate Properties was founded in 1984 by Sandra Sanders with one location and 34 agents. It now maintains 17 offices and has over 700 real estate agents serving Los Angeles. RE/ MAX LLC ranks Sanders’ company as one of the leaders in the nation, winning #1 Top Brokerage for overwhelming office share. It has been named Los Angeles County’s Largest Independently-Owned Real Estate Brokerage and Sanders has been named one of Swanepoel’s TOP 200 influential people in the US. The company was also named the 5th Largest RE/MAX Brokerage in the World. Sanders was the first woman to earn the coveted “BROKER/OWNER of the Year” award. She continues to run the day-to-day operations of the business with her three children: John, Diane and James.
Community involvement is also a big part of the company’s culture. For the last five years, RE/MAX Estate Properties has been the largest financial contributor to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. In addition, the company adopts eight families every Christmas providing countless gifts and food items.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandra Sanders
- Manhattan Beach Brokerage Files for Chapter 11
- Top Residential Brokerages Near $90B Mark in ‘17
- Brokers Fight Over Re/Max Name
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Gayle Probst, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rory Posin, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Weekly Briefing
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Denise Fast, RE/MAX Estate Properties