PARKING COMPANY OF AMERICA
With dedication, integrity and an uncompromising commitment to service, the privately held, family-owned Parking Company of America is recognized as a leader an innovator in the Parking, Transportation, Fleet Maintenance, Customer Service and Hospitality industries. Parking Company of America was established in 1964 and is based in Los Angeles. It is 100% minority-owned company with 54 years of parking management and transportation experience.
Today, Parking Company of America has over 1400 employees primarily centered in California, with additional operations in other states such as Kansas, Wisconsin, and Georgia. Parking Company of America is one of the largest minority certified parking companies in the nation and successfully provides superior service to hotels, healthcare facilities, restaurants, airports, retail establishments, the entertainment industry, private events, and independent property management companies. The company remains true to its vision – to partner with clients, provide quality customer focused service, and to add value to the lives of the people it serves through the core values of integrity, safety, sustainability, technology, leadership and community service.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: New York Food Company, Inc.
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: F. Gaviña & Sons: Los Angeles’ Own Coffee Roaster
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Lotus Communications Corp.
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: NATALIA VELEZ
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Keslow Camera
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- INSIDE VIEW--Minority-Owned Firms Must Dispel Myths to Win Convention Business A Fair Share