During Mark Neubauer’s 30-plus years of practice, he has tried numerous jury and bench cases in both state and federal courts. Neubauer focuses on sophisticated litigation including commercial, securities, antitrust, real estate, employment, and entertainment matters.
Throughout his career, Neubauer has achieved key litigation victories for some of the world’s most well-known companies, protecting them from multi-million-dollar claims. He has applied these same skills to pro bono matters with lasting, positive impact on Californians who could not otherwise seek justice. As Carlton Fields’ Los Angeles office Managing Shareholder, Neubauer has led the West Coast practice since the firm expanded into California in 2014. He was part of the team that filed Cruz v. California, which exposed troubling practices at schools.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Report: More Class-Action Suits Coming Together
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Cortney Shegerian
- Lawyers Settled on Small When Opening Firm