Proterra raises $100 million for electric buses; new european data privacy regs wreak havoc on U.S. sites; L.A. biotech lab to close
City of Industry-based electric bus maker Proterra raised $100 million in new funding, according to SoCal Tech report. The round’s backers were not disclosed, but Proterra has previously raised from investors such as Edison Energy, GM Ventures, Tao Capital and Kleiner Perkins.
Cancer Genetics Inc., a DNA-based cancer diagnostic company based in New Jersey, has announced the pending closure of its Los Angeles laboratory in a move that could affect dozens of workers here. The closure is expected to happen sometime in the second or third quarter this year.
You May Also Like
- Electric Bus Maker Opens Plant
- Proterra Raises $140M, Plans to Increase Hiring at City of Industry Plant
- Electric Bus Maker Opens Manufacturing Facility in City of Industry
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 3: Proterra Raises $140M, Plans to Increase Hiring at City of Industry Plant
- When it Rains, It Pours
- Pico Rivera Furniture Brand Adds Manufacturing
- Bus Maker Rolls Into Facility in City of Industry
- Bad News for Cherry Lovers