Differential Brands Group Inc. has named Maria Borromeo president for its Hudson Jeans brand, the company announced May 16.
Borromeo was the co-founder and chief executive of Thakoon LLC, a global luxury brand, the company said. Her former stints in the apparel industry include working with brands including Alexander McQueen and Etro.
Differential Brands is based in Commerce and designs, develops and licenses apparel products. It rebranded itself in January 2016 after the company previously known as Joe’s Jeans Inc. acquired the Hudson Jeans brand. The company also owns shirt-oriented line Robert Graham and Scandinavian lifestyle brand Swims.
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
You May Also Like
- Commerce Denim Maker Differential Brands Enters Canadian Market
- Differential Brands to Acquire Majority Stake in H.K. Competitor for $1.3B
- Differential Brands Sign Licensing Deal for Robert Graham Brand
- Michael Buckley
- Fabletics Launches New Activewear Line with Demi Lovato
- Fat Brands Enters $16 Million Credit Facility
- Joe’s Jeans Merges, Gets New Name
- Apparel Manufacturer Topson Signs $30M Warehouse Lease