In today’s rapidly evolving global economy, job seekers need the right training and tools to stay competitive. The College of Business Administration (CBA) at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) offers a range of graduate degree programs that target these specific needs.
CBA’s mission is to mentor business students as they move forward in their careers, helping them develop the skills needed to be leaders in corporations, small businesses, or the nonprofit sector. In fact, leadership is one of the core skills that sets our programs apart.
These programs include three different Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees, each of which targets different types of students to accommodate the needs of their busy lifestyles. In addition, the Master of Science in Accountancy helps students successfully pass the requirements to become a Certified Public Accountant. The Master of Science in Information Systems program prepares graduates for demanding careers in cybersecurity and privacy. The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program prepares students to work in any company that has a supply chain – which includes any industry that moves goods from manufacturing to retail.
“Earning my MBA convinced my bosses and supervisors that I was ready to take on new and additional responsibilities andassignments,” said CSULB alumnus Eric T. Williamson (2013), who went to the next level as AT&T’s Managing Audio Engineer. “And the skills I learned at CSULB enabled me to meet their expectations.”
Eric is just one of the many alumni of CBA graduate business programs at CSULB. To learn more about the college’s multiple programs and their related career paths, visit http://bit.ly/csulbgradschool.
NAME OF INSTITUTION
California State University, Long Beach
NAME OF BUSINESS SCHOOL OR PROGRAM
College of Business
BUSINESS SCHOOL DEAN
Dr. Michael E. Solt
YEAR INSTITUTION WAS FOUNDED
YEAR BUSINESS SCHOOL OR PROGRAM WAS STARTED
TOTAL MBA ENROLLMENT (ALL PLATFORMS OFFERED)
MBA PLATFORMS OFFERED
Saturday-Working professionals Day-Time-accelerated full time Evening-Self paced
• Master of Science in Supply Chain Management-evening and weekend
• Master of Science in Accountancy evenings and weekend
• MS in Information Systems - evenings and weekend
MBA AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED
Finance, Information Systems, Management, HRM, Marketing, Healthcare Management, Health Sciences, Hospitality Management, Recreation and Leisure Management
LENGTH OF PROGRAMS
Evening-2-4 years (self-paced)
• Master of Science in Supply Chain Management-24 months, 21-months (accelerated)
• Master of Science in Accountancy-11 months
• MS in Information Systems-24 months, 21-months (accelerated)
PROGRAM CAMPUS OPTIONS
On-Campus at CSULB
AACSB and WASC
• CBA named an “outstanding business school” by Princeton Review.
• Ranked in Tier One MBA programs in CEO Magazine Rankings
• Ranked 29th in Executive MBA programs in CEO Magazine Rankings
TOTAL COST OF MBA
Visit our website at http://bit.ly/csulbgradschool
GMAT or GRE
Test waivers available based on work experience.
PROGRAM CONTACT INFORMATION
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MBA Guide: College of Business Administration at Cal Poly Pomona
- Spotlight on Education: LMU Expands Graduate Education in Silicon Beach
- Executive Education (March 12): Helping Working Professionals Access Higher Education With Ease
- MBA Guide: Loyola Marymount University
- MBA Guide: University of La Verne - Educating Business Leaders Across the Globe
- MBA Guide: CSUN David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
- Business Schools Reframe Degrees
- MBA Guide: An MBA from Woodbury University - Your Competitive Edge