Adventist Health has appointed Alice Issai as president of Adventist Health Glendale, the hospital system announced Monday. She will assume her post on July 2.
Issai will join the medical center from USC’s Keck Hospital and Norris Cancer Hospital, where she has served as chief operating officer since 2015. She previously held executive roles at UC Irvine Health and at Kaiser Permanente’s Los Angeles and West Los Angeles hospitals.
Issai and her husband reside in Glendale.
Helen Floersh is a reporter with sister publication San Fernando Valley Business Journal, where a version of this article first appeared.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- USC Opens $100M Outpatient Center on Eastside
- CEO Appointed for USC Hospitals
- LA 500: Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- U.S. News Ranks L.A. Hospitals Among the Best in the Nation
- $1B Vision in Boyle Heights
- Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- USC Acquires First Community Hospital