UCLA Anderson School of Management is a world renowned learning and research institution with a decidedly forward focus. We take full advantage of living and working in Los Angeles, the creative capital of the world. Never content with how things are, we look to the future to discover and chart what will be. In short, we “Think in the Next.”
Our mission is to prepare leaders for the 21st century, arming them with a worldview and a sense of purpose to make a lasting difference in organizations and communities around the world.
Our students and alumni, faculty and staff share a common ethos defined by three qualities: 1) We share success: Performance and innovation are not about winning at the expense of others; 2) We think fearlessly: We are unafraid to experiment with new ideas and approaches; and 3) We drive change: We are dissatisfied unless we can measure our efforts against tangible impact.
Current students come from every continent except Antartica. Our 38,000 alumni globally include leaders at the forefront of organizational innovation in every industry, from investment management to social impact, from consulting to technology startups. They include the CEOs of YouTube, BlackRock and United Therapeutics. Our faculty has developed game-changing initiatives to help workers save more for retirement, to transform K–12 education management and to alleviate global poverty by bringing the poorest members of society into the financial system.
UCLA Anderson’s mission is to prepare leaders for the 21st century, arming them with a worldview and a sense of purpose to make a lasting difference.
Each year, UCLA Anderson’s full-time MBA, Fully Employed MBA, Executive MBA, UCLA-NUS Global Executive MBA program, Master of Financial Engineering, Master of Business Analytics and doctoral programs educate 2,200 students annually, while our Executive Education program trains an additional 1,800 professionals.
This Next generation of leaders will help shape the future of business.
NAME OF INSTITUTION
University of California, Los Angeles
NAME OF BUSINESS SCHOOL OR PROGRAM
UCLA Anderson School of Management
BUSINESS SCHOOL DEAN
Judy D. Olian, Dean and John E. Anderson Chair in Management
YEAR BUSINESS SCHOOL STARTED
TOTAL MBA ENROLLMENT (ALL PLATFORMS OFFERED)
2,200 students, excluding our Executive Education (non-degree) program, which educates an additional 1,800 professionals annually
MBA PLATFORMS OFFERED
• Full-time MBA
• Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA)
• Executive MBA (EMBA)
• UCLA-NUS Executive MBA
MBA AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED
• Brand Management
You May Also Like
- MBA Guide: Pepperdine Graziadio Business School - Best for the World Leaders
- MBA Guide: USC Marshall School of Business
- MBA Guide: Loyola Marymount University
- MBA Guide: The Executive MBA Council and LinkedIn Team Up to Measure Return on Education for Executive MBA Graduates
- Enrollment Continues Declining at B-Schools
- B-School Enrollment Keeps on Dropping
- MBA Guide: The California Lutheran University School of Management - Shape the Future of Business, Starting with Your Career
- Executive Education: Executive MBA Council Survey Results Show Graduates are More Desirable as Rapid Changes to Industries and Globalization Increase