Cal Lutheran’s School of Management offers graduate business programs designed to provide the environment, flexibility and support you need to succeed. Accelerate your career progression, change careers, boost earning potential, unleash your inner entrepreneur, or select the combination that meets your individual goals.
The Cal Lutheran MBA is focused on helping you build your career through experiential learning, with outcomes that are immediately applicable in the workplace. You’ll have the opportunity to build a powerful network among your peers as well as with leaders in the business community. The School of Management sponsors and hosts many unique events that create opportunities to learn about new ideas, network and forge relationships. Graduates of the Cal Lutheran MBA program work with some of the leading employers in the region.
From enrollment to graduation, you’ll have the individualized support from faculty and staff that Cal Lutheran is known for. Beyond the supportive environment, you’ll have the flexibility of four year-round terms, so you can start earning your degree when it is most convenient for you. Choose from full-time, part time, or online schedule options and specialization tracks in:
• Enterprise Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Human Capital Management
• Information Technology
• International Business
In addition to the rich academic environment, MBA student resources include lifelong career services, study abroad immersion experiences and access to our Westlake Center’s seminars, speaker series and creative incubation spaces for entrepreneurs. Learn more at CalLutheran.edu/MBA.
Our Executive MBA is an 18-month program for working professionals with at least five years of managerial experience who have already achieved some success and want to reach their next big goal.
Designed with busy lifestyles in mind, the cohort program features 15 courses delivered in a hybrid model (8 on-campus courses, 7 online courses). The on-campus courses are offered in a compressed weekend format. The curriculum is interdisciplinary, experience-driven, and organized around five key areas:
• Leading operations
• Managing process
• Leading strategy
• Leading people
• Professional advancement
Each key area features relevant course topics including: innovation and organizational entrepreneurship, global economics for executives, strategic decision making for high performance, organizational design, and leadership and change management.
To assist students in balancing their education with personal and professional obligations, the program is structured to include course scheduling and pre-registration, books, lunch, parking and even a gym membership!
The Cal Lutheran Executive MBA provides the tools to reach your peak potential. Learn more at CalLutheran.edu/EMBA.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MBA Guide: California Lutheran University - School of Management
- Executive Education: The California Lutheran MBA - Shape the Future of Business, Starting with Your Career
- Executive Education (March 11): The Cal Lutheran Executive MBA
- Executive Education: The Cal Lutheran Executive MBA: Preparing You for Immediate Impact
- Executive Education (March 12): Beyond Success - A Program That Prepares MBA Candidates for Immediate Impact
- MBA Guide: USC Marshall School of Business
- MBA Guide: Claremont Graduate University - Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management
- MBA Guide: University of California, Irvine (UCI) - The Paul Merage School of Business