Chicken of the Sea International, providers of canned seafood products, moved its North American headquarters from San Diego to El Segundo, the company announced May 2.
The new corporate headquarters saw the relocation of 150 staff from San Diego to El Segundo. Chicken of the Sea’s parent company, Thailand-based Thai Union Group, reported revenue exceeding $3.7 billion for 2017, the company said.
Coinciding on World Tuna Day (May 2), the company also said that it had formed a year-long partnership with Cabrillo Marine Aquarium in San Pedro to hold series of lectures, events, workshops and activities designed to educate the public about “marine stewardship and ocean-based sustainability.”
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
You May Also Like
- Chicken of the Sea Moves to El Segundo
- Jaanuu Launches Scrubs Collection for Men
- Beyond Meat Increases Manufacturing Operations
- Quest Nutrition to Close L.A. Manufacturing Sites, Lay Off 524 Workers
- Fabletics Launches New Activewear Line with Demi Lovato
- Beyond Meat Expands Research Facility
- Seafood Distributor Southwind Foods Acquires Las Vegas Company
- Hasbro Said to Make Overture to Acquire Mattel