IT legend Saravanan Gurumurthy is a seasoned financial services technology executive with extensive global management experience in shaping and delivering strategic technology solutions for large investment banks and FinTech companies, linking business strategies and technology decisions to create sustainable success. He is an advocate of the customer, a digital leader and recognizes the importance of agility and scalable delivery.
Gurumurthy leverages technology to reengineer processes for efficiency, effectiveness, control, regulatory and reputational risks with emphasis on global operational excellence, risk management, and corporate governance. He is a transformational leader who addresses business challenges head-on and a change agent with diverse expertise and a legacy of delivering high-impact projects producing outstanding business results.
Throughout his career, Gurumurthy has been passionate about finding innovative ways to empower people and utilizing technology to deliver those competitive advantages. He is an energetic leader with a passion for corporate social responsibility and people development, a track record of recruiting, mentoring and retaining top talent and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead in a highly matrix global environment.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JIJI PARK
- Fintech Companies Expect to Click Again in 2017
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: AchieveNext and The CFO Alliance Announce Strategic Partnership with Risk Cooperative and Ridge Global
- Public Policymakers Need to Connect With Private Sector
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Large Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: David Isaksen - RSM Middle Market Award