IT legend Saravanan Gurumurthy is a seasoned financial services technology executive with extensive global management experience in shaping and delivering strategic technology solutions for large investment banks and FinTech companies, linking business strategies and technology decisions to create sustainable success. He is an advocate of the customer, a digital leader and recognizes the importance of agility and scalable delivery.
Gurumurthy leverages technology to reengineer processes for efficiency, effectiveness, control, regulatory and reputational risks with emphasis on global operational excellence, risk management, and corporate governance. He is a transformational leader who addresses business challenges head-on and a change agent with diverse expertise and a legacy of delivering high-impact projects producing outstanding business results.
Throughout his career, Gurumurthy has been passionate about finding innovative ways to empower people and utilizing technology to deliver those competitive advantages. He is an energetic leader with a passion for corporate social responsibility and people development, a track record of recruiting, mentoring and retaining top talent and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead in a highly matrix global environment.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: AchieveNext and The CFO Alliance Announce Strategic Partnership with Risk Cooperative and Ridge Global
- Public Policymakers Need to Connect With Private Sector
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JIJI PARK
- 2018 CTO Awards: Finalists
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: SUZANNE DEJONG
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: David Isaksen - RSM Middle Market Award
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: New Report on Diversity and Inclusion Unveils Survey Data on Key Practices
- Fintech Companies Expect to Click Again in 2017