The Sydney, Australia-based real estate firm Goodman Group has leased nearly 1 million square feet of logistics space at the fully-leased Goodman Logistics Center in Santa Fe Springs.
Goodman secured leases with Fashion Nova, an online women’s clothing shop, for nearly 409,000 square feet; RIM Logistics, for more than 312,000 square feet; and consumer electronics company Funai Corp., for about 194,000 square feet.
In 2017, it leased more than 295,000 square feet to McMaster Carr, an online supplier of car parts.
All three tenants will take occupancy at the 53-acre, three-building logistics space before summer, Goodman Group said in a statement.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Industrial Gets Sexy
- Irvine Developer Gets 133 Acres in LA Industrial Belt
- Trailer Park Agency Expands Hollywood Office Space
- Edelman Extends Lease for 30,500-SF Space at 5900 Wilshire
- Carson Industrial Properties Land Two Large Leases
- Giovanni Cosmetics, Evox Productions Renew Leases in Compton, Rancho Dominguez
- WC+A Moving to Row DTLA
- Liberty Property Trust Acquires Commerce Industrial Property for $93 Million