PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS ■ Great location on Rosecrans in Manhattan Beach ■ Reimagined version of the open office model ■ Adaptable template works with a variety of floor plates
R&A Architecture + Design reimagined traditional open-office models to create an innovative and flexible workplace for the new North American Center for BCG Digital Ventures located in Manhattan Beach.
The design is intended to emphasize the integration of, and collaboration among, the client’s three operational disciplines: product design, digital engineering, and business strategy consulting. By conceiving a new, flexible space design and organization, R&A created an adaptable template to fit a variety of floor plates.
You May Also Like
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Tenant Improvement Project
- Venture Capitalists Share In Stock Market Unease
- Who's Building L.A. (July 17): Four Ecologies Reimagined: Development in Los Angeles Comes of Age
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Project
- Who's Who in Real Estate: Tony Morales
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Large Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Results of Tenant Survey
- Who's Building L.A. (June 4): What We Talk About When We Talk About Creative Office