PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS ■ Great location on Rosecrans in Manhattan Beach ■ Reimagined version of the open office model ■ Adaptable template works with a variety of floor plates
R&A Architecture + Design reimagined traditional open-office models to create an innovative and flexible workplace for the new North American Center for BCG Digital Ventures located in Manhattan Beach.
The design is intended to emphasize the integration of, and collaboration among, the client’s three operational disciplines: product design, digital engineering, and business strategy consulting. By conceiving a new, flexible space design and organization, R&A created an adaptable template to fit a variety of floor plates.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Tenant Improvement Project
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Project
- Who's Building L.A. (July 17): Four Ecologies Reimagined: Development in Los Angeles Comes of Age
- Venture Capitalists Share In Stock Market Unease
- Results of Tenant Survey
- Who's Who in Real Estate: Tony Morales
- Who's Building L.A. (June 4): What We Talk About When We Talk About Creative Office
- Best Places to Work 2018: How We Did It!