Amblin Partners named Christina Leotis its new chief financial officer in March 20 announcement.
Leotis arrives from the Los Angeles Clippers, where she was also CFO, and she replaces Lyndsay Harding, who took the CFO position at United Talent Agency.
Leotis also previously held senior management roles at Fox Networks Group and Concord Music. Jeff Small, Amblin president and co-CEO , praised Leotis in a statement as a “seasoned executive” with “deep knowledge and broad entertainment experience.”
Started by Steven Spielberg, Amblin is a content creation company that is focused on family-friendly fare. In September 2017, Chief Executive Officer Michael Wright, stepped down and Spielberg partly assumed Wright’s role.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8332.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Amblin Partners’ CEO Steps Down, Spielberg Steps In
- Steven Spielberg Ups Role
- Activision Appoints New CFO After Previous Executive Joins Netflix
- Amblin Partners Links Up With BMG for Exclusive Global Publishing Deal
- Snap Names New Chief Financial Officer
- LA 500: Steven Spielberg
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 16. STEVEN SPIELBERG
- Steven Spielberg