Amazon Studios, a subsidiary of Amazon.com Inc., will lease all of the 75,000 square feet of office space at the Culver Steps mixed-use development at 9300 Culver Blvd. in downtown Culver City, Westside-based real estate investment firm Hackman Capital Partners announced.
Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects designed the property, which is currently under construction. Culver Steps is adjacent to Culver Studios, a film and television production site into which Amazon Studios already has begun relocating from Santa Monica.
The company will occupy 280,000 square feet of space at Culver Studios by 2020.
Hackman Capital Partners owns both the Culver Steps and Culver Studios. Culver Steps’ expected completion date is in early 2019. The property will include 45,000 square feet of retail space, a public plaza and a two-level subterranean parking structure.
Jeffrey Pion of CBRE Group Inc. represented the landlord in the recent Amazon Studio’s office lease. Lee Shapiro and Christine Deschaine of Kennedy Wilson are the listing agents for the retail portion of Culver Steps.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- L.A. Rising: Culver City
- Culver City Booms with Amazon, Steps Project
- Jam City Expanding to 40,000-Square-Foot Space in Culver City
- Amazon Studios to Expand, Relocate to Culver City
- New HQ, New Culver City Soundstage for Content Studio Stun and Employees
- Providence St. Joseph Leases 26K SF in Ladera Heights
- New HQ, New Culver City Soundstage for Content Studio Stun
- Trailer Park Agency Expands Hollywood Office Space