A West Hollywood-based etailer selling designer clothing for women sizes 10 to 24 raised $8 million, the company, 11 Honore, announced March 19.
The funding round was a Series A led by Redpoint Ventures and also included Forerunner Ventures, Upfront Ventures, Greycroft and Canvas Ventures.
Medha Agarwal, a Redpoint principal who joined the 11 Honore board as part of the deal, said that the company had seen strong demand from consumers as well as designers since being founded August last year.
Agarwal added that the plus-sized market, which he valued at over $21 billion, was growing twice as fast as the overall apparel market.
Retail, restaurants and hospitality reporter Caroline Anderson can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Like
- Silicon Beach Report March 20: UpKeep Lands $10 Million in Series A
- Deals & Dealmakers: Clearlake’s Cash Haul
- Restaurant Data Software Firm Bridg Raises $11 Million
- Fast-Fashion Firm Stretched Too Thin
- More Restaurants Develop Appetite for Dine L.A.
- Restaurant Data Firm Draws $11M
- Nasty Gal to Close Kentucky Fulfillment Facility
- Founder of Shuttered Chain Adds Targets to Suit