WOMEN BUSINESS OWNERS INVITED - Limited Spaces Available - DO NOT MISS THIS!
Attend a FREE educational event to be held on May 1, 2018 from 9:00 - 3:30 PM (lunch included) at Gensler (500 S. Figueroa) in downtown Los Angeles. This workshop is designed to support you with access to top level professionals who will cover the following topics:
Employment, hiring and managing the right team
Developing business plans for growth and success
Cash flow analysis and product pricing
Legal issues facing small businesses
Marketing and advertising, including digital content
Keynote luncheon address by Jan Perry, General Manager Economic & Workforce Development Dept., City of Los Angeles
Program presented by The Foundation of the Women Presidents' Organization. Register at https://goo.gl/nu21wi or call Jackie Keller (310) 473-1989 for more info.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Finalist - Aimee Gilbreath
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Finalist - Lucie Barron
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Enterprise Executive of the Year Award WINNER - GILLIAN ZUCKER
- Ten Tips on How To Sell A Seminar
- Custom Content: New Era, Shared Future, The first China International Import Expo will be held in Shanghai, China
- Jane Applegate - Taking Daughters to Work Can Bring Payoff in Attitude