Radiology Partners Inc. of El Segundo has raised $234 million in an equity funding round to support accelerated growth.
The privately owned firm announced March 9 it had raised the funds through investors New Enterprise Associates Inc. and Future Fund, in addition to its physicians and newest board member, former General Electric executive Jeffrey Immelt.
The six-year-old physician-led and physician-owned company employs more than 800 radiologists now serving in more than 500 hospitals and clinics in 14 states.
In January, the company acquired Renaissance Imaging Medical Associates Inc. of Northridge for an undisclosed sum. In May 2017, it raised $200 million in another investment round.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
You May Also Like
- Radiology Partners of El Segundo Purchases 99-Physician Radiology Practice
- Radiology Group in Roll-Up Mode
- El Segundo Medical Firm Radiology Partners Raises $200 Million
- Santa Monica-Based Casetabs Raises $2.3 Million From Investors
- Get Heal Inc. Raises $20 Million for Doctor House Calls
- Deals & Dealmakers: $615M for LightBay
- SnapMD Raises $7.1M to Market Telemedicine Platform
- UnitedHealth Group to Buy DaVita Medical Group of El Segundo for $5 billion