Property Address: 1601 Vine Street, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Square Footage: 112,000
The First Property Realty Corporation team of Michael Geller, Josh Bernstein and Ben Silver represented the JH Snyder Company in the leasing of 1601 Vine Street in Hollywood. The 115,000 square foot building was completed in November of 2017 and consists of eighty stories of Class A creative office space in the heart of Hollywood. The First Property team received interest from many co-working tenants but WeWork provided the best track record as a proven operator in the market. WeWork initially committed to leasing two floors, but eventually committed to leasing the entire building and as a result will be the largest WeWork location in Los Angeles.
Property Address: 8942 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Square Footage: 82,886
Cbre’s Jeff Pion helped facilitate a new 83,000-square foot lease on behalf of Paradigm Talent Agency. Pion together with Newmark Knight Frank’s Michael Moll represented the tenant in the deal at 8924 Wilshire in Beverly Hills. Paradigm is consolidating three locations in Beverly Hills, Hollywood and DTLA into a new headquarters space within the Wilshire La Peer Building. The total transaction of the lease was approximately $100 million. Paradigm will lease the entire building and has plans to make significant capital renovations.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Deluxe Entertainment Consolidates Locales, Opens News Office in Hollywood
- Tower Developer Set to Take Run At Miracle Mile
- Zoning Out
- Engineering Firm Builds Up Presence in Pasadena
- Curtain Finally Set to Rise on Hollywood Building
- Who's Building L.A. (November 5): Five Decades of Evocative Design
- Playa Vista Office Acquisition Sets Record High
- Entertainment, Creative Companies Help Turn Submarket Into Star