Property Address: 2601 W. Alameda Ave, Burbank, CA 91505
Square Footage: 7,000
Cbre’s Bryan Lewitt and Chris Isola represented the landlord, GPI Companies, in this lease transaction. The building, which features large floor plates, modern design and generous parking, is located across the street from one of Providence Health System’s flagship hospitals in Burbank. The tenant is an outpatient surgery center that needed to expand into a few neighboring suites to continue their business growth. In order to accommodate this expansion, the landlord had to relocate a few key tenants. This was a transaction that had many moving parts and required some strategic moves, taking into account an incredibly tight market that is in high demand, particularly among medical office users.
Property Address: 2100 W 3rd Street Los Angeles, CA 90057
Square Footage: 31,833
Angie Weber and Dana Nialis worked through numerous challenges over more than 12 months to complete this impressive deal, bringing the building to nearly full occupancy. The signing of this lease brought much needed support to the community in the form of one of the largest FQHC’s in California. The group now has a large presence of over 30,000 square feet at 2100 W 3rd Street, allowing them to further deepen their ties within Los Angeles and put a flagpole down in this particular neighborhood.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Medical Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Sale
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Office Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Multi-Family Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Lease
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Retail Sale