The Buchwald talent agency has inked a deal for a 10-year lease for nearly 15,000 square feet – the entire penthouse floor – at the 30-story 5900 Wilshire Blvd., the Miracle Mile’s tallest office building, according to the Newmark Knight Frank brokerage.
The move means the agency, founded by Don Buchwald and five associates in 1977, more than doubled its space following the relocation from its long-time Miracle Mile office at 6500 Wilshire Blvd. The firm also maintains a Manhattan office. One of Don Buchwald’s long-time clients has been radio mainstay Howard Stern.
Ryan Harding and David Kluth, NKF’s executive managing directors, represented Buchwald in the negotiations. CBRE Group’s Jeff Pion, Deron White and Michelle Esquivel represented the landlord, The Ratkovich Co.
“We are excited about the opportunity this new incredible space brings us,” said Julia Buchwald, the agency’s West Coast president, said in a statement. “The aesthetic and flow represent for the agency how we are and will continue to be perceived: classic and contemporary as well as collaborative and powerful.”
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Edelman Extends Lease for 30,500-SF Space at 5900 Wilshire
- WILSHIRE CORRIDOR: Vacancy Rate Falls Slightly With Help From Miracle Mile Activity
- Boston Private Equity Firm Sells El Segundo Office Building for $35.5 Million
- Tishman Speyer Putting 1 Million S.F. Wilshire Courtyard on the Market
- Seyfarth Shaw Moving to 58K Square Feet in Downtown L.A.
- Two Commercial Properties in Commerce Sell for $77.6 Million
- Brokers Hold High Ground
- Miracle Mile Office Tower Sells for $96 Million