Property Address: 15101, 15131, 15161 and 15191 Alton Parkway, Irvine, CA 92618
Square Footage: 734,000
FivePoint Holdings, LLC along with other investors bought back the 73-acre Broadcom corporate campus in Orange County for $443 million. This massive parcel includes four large buildings under construction at Great Park Neighborhoods in Irvine. CBRE’s Todd Tydlaska, Kevin Bender, Jake Stickel and Anthony DeLorenzo represented Broadcom in this transaction, one of the largest, single office sales in Orange County in years. The purchase was being financed with more than $100 million in cash and $339 million in loans, according to reports. As part of the sale, the Broadcom site was renamed to FivePoint Gateway. Broadcom had originally purchased the site back in 2015 for $128 million.
Property Address: 1000 Flower Street, Glendale, CA 90201
Square Footage: 460,000
In November of 2017, Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) completed one of the largest sales in LA County for last year with the $290 million sale of DreamWorks Animation’s Headquarters and Studio Campus, a 460,000 square-foot creative office campus in Glendale. The property is 100 percent triple-net leased through 2035 to DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. NKF’s Kevin Shannon, Ken White and Laura Stumm represented the seller, The GC Net Lease (Glendale) Investors, LLC, an entity of Griffin Capital Company, LLC.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Multi-Family Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Land Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Medical Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale
- Foreign Capital Focused on Class A Prizes
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Lease