LEWIS C. HORNE
President, Southern California and Hawaii Division
CBRE Group Inc.
Lewis Horne is president of the Southern California and Hawaii Division for CBRE Group Inc., the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. Horne’s team manages more than 80 million square feet of commercial properties and typically closes some 12,000 sale and lease transactions annually. He previously held a variety of leadership positions in the company, beginning as an industrial brokerage professional in 1984. Horne was promoted from president of the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County unit to the same title as head of the newly formed Southern California-Hawaii division last year. The promotion came with oversight of 2,500 employees in 16 offices across the region from the company’s downtown Los Angeles headquarters of the company. The company has more than 80,000 employees worldwide.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Lewis C. Horne
- Horne of Plenty: Head of CBRE’s Regional Operations has Ample Resources, Listening Skills
- Laurels for Leaders: Aecom Boss Burke Highlights Class of Annual Honorees
- Inflection Point on Homelessness
- Brokers Hold High Ground
- Mixed-Use Development Part of Fairplex Future?
- Inglewood Looks Up
- Commercial Brokerages Added Value Last Year