Inter Valley Health Plan Inc., a Pomona-based health insurer for seniors with Medicare, has hired Virtual Frameworks Inc. to provide its software platform for patient management.
The not-for-profit insurance company announced the partnership with the New York-based Virtual Frameworks, doing business as VirtualHealth, on June 26, but did not disclose the terms.
VirtualHealth claims its cloud-based platform is the first to focus on a transition from a fee-for-service to a value-based health care model, which measures outcomes against the cost of care.
Inter Valley Health Plan, founded in 1978, is one of the oldest managed care plans in Southern California, with more than 25,000 senior clients in Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles and Orange counties.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
You May Also Like
- Customer Driven Change
- Plan Earns High Medicare Marks
- SnapMD Raises $7.1M to Market Telemedicine Platform
- Molina Healthcare Names New CEO
- Amgen Fashion Show Becomes 'Runway' Project
- Prime Healthcare Services and its CEO to Pay $65 Million in Medicare Overbilling Settlement
- Science 37, Logical Images Join Forces to Help Dermatologists, Patients
- Cigna Corp. Acquires Santa Monica–Based Digital Health Technology Company Brighter Inc.