Century City-based private equity firm OpenGate Capital completed the sale of its portfolio company NorPaper Group to a Lebanese firm, the company announced June 22. Terms of the deal were undisclosed.
French manufacturer Norpaper makes products from recycled paper and was acquired by OpenGate from Canadian paper conglomerate, Cascades in 2011. The company’s new owners are Gemayel Freres & Chaoui Industriel Group.
OpenGate was founded in 2005 and has completed 30 acquisitions to date, according to its website.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- OpenGate Capital to Sell Nakan for $265 Million
- Clearlake Capital Portfolio Company Acquires Amcor Industries
- Century Park Capital Partners’ Portfolio Company Makes Fourth Acquisition
- Highview Capital Acquires Two Manufacturing Companies
- Platinum Equity Portfolio Company Merges with Competitor
- Clearlake to Purchase Glass Fiber Manufacturer
- Vance Street Capital Invests in Aerospace Maker
- OpenGate Capital Sells South American Telecom Company for Undisclosed Sum