Digital advertising agency H Code Media Inc. announced June 21 it will handle U.S. advertising for Radio Programas del Peru, a 55-year-old Lima-based radio and television broadcasting company.
Santa Monica-based H Code will be the “exclusive partner to monetize RPP’s traffic and will represent 100 percent of RPP’s ad inventory in the U.S.,” according to the announcement. H Code CEO Parker Morse said in a statement that he will connect, “Our advertisers with their relevant user base of over 600,000 Peruvians that live in the United States.”
H Code’s deal with Radio Programas del Peru follows a deal announced last month with another established South American media platform, La Prensa Grafica, a more than 100-year-old publishing company in El Salvador with multiple websites.
Media and entertainment report Matthew Blake can be reached at 323-556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- H Code Buys Digital Publication for Hispanic Women
- Breaking the Code: H Code Finds Voice in Hispanic Market
- Deals & Dealmakers: HK Buy Bolsters Differential
- Digital Agency H Code Signs Deal With El Salvador Outfit
- H Code Inks Marketing Deal With National Hispanic Leadership Group
- Hispanic Ad Market Morphs
- Digital Radio Station Dash Raises $4.9 Million
- Andean Outpost