Advertising and graphic design studio Williams Corsi & Associates will move in September to 12,000 square feet at Row DTLA, located at 777 S. Alameda St. in downtown Los Angeles, after signing a 5-year lease.
The company, which was launched in 2015 and counts Netflix Inc., Hallmark Channel and NBCUniversal Inc. among its clients, currently leases less than 5,000 square feet of space south of downtown, across the 110 freeway from USC.
Kevin Williams, co-founder and chief executive of the studio, also known as WC+A, said in a statement that the company was drawn to Row DTLA’s “beautiful offices” and “the range of amenities onsite, from great food and shopping to cultural events.”
WC+A joins Adidas, co-working company Spaces, VF Corp. and Gimbal among Row DTLA’s tenants. More than 40 restaurants and retailers also have signed leases at the property.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gardiner & Theobald Takes 7,100 SF at the Row DTLA
- Netmarble Games Takes 14K SF in DTLA
- PK Retail Leases 52,000 SF for U.S. Headquarters, Store in DTLA
- Queen Mary Owner Urban Commons Moves to Century City
- Coworking Firm Spaces Leases 66K+ SF in Westchester
- Citigroup to Exit Citigroup Center; Taking New Lease at One Cal Plaza
- Anti-Recidivism Coalition Leases at Row DTLA
- CalEdison Inks New Tenants TubeScience, Systems Source and H&M Innovation Lab