BNY Mellon Wealth Management has named financial veteran Chuck Long to serve as regional president of its Century City office.
The subsidiary of Bank of New York Mellon Corp. announced the appointment June 13.
Long was BNY Mellon’s head of its Greater China operations before leading it Los Angeles region, which oversees financial sales and service across Southern California. He replaces former president Christopher Mone.
Long has 30 years in financial management experience, including 16 with BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon Wealth Management, which provides investment management, custody, wealth and estate planning services, had $246 billion in total client assets as of March 31. Its parent company, BNY Mellon, had $33.5 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.9 trillion in assets under management.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Leo Grohowski
- RBC Wealth Management Recruits Merrill Lynch’s Johnson Prince Team
- Goldman Sachs Names L.A. Executive to Lead Private Wealth Division
- EP Wealth Advisors Names Goshtigian Chief Executive
- PAGE 6: What ‘Multi-Jurisdictional’ Means to City of Angels
- Wealthy Investors Mull Diving Into Water Ventures
- The Money Book: David Misch