Marlin Equity Partners, a Hermosa Beach-based private equity firm, announced June 11 that it has acquired two companies that provide television, internet and phone services to hotels, hospitals and other commercial buildings.
Marlin said that it merged Bulk TV & Internet Corp., a Raleigh, N.C., company that focuses on television services, with DCI Design Communications, a Syosset, N.Y., outfit whose business consists of phone and internet provisions to buildings.
“We are excited about the combination of two market leaders and the potential to transform the L&I (lodging & institutions) industry by providing a true triple-play offering of internet, television and voice,” said Ryan Wald, a managing director at Marlin.
Marlin bills itself as having $6.7 billion in capital – how much they paid for the merged companies was not disclosed.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or email@example.com
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Deals & Dealmakers: HyreCar Sets Sights on IPO
- Marlin Equity Buys Hospitality Software Companies
- Fund Secures Side Deal
- Marlin Equity Partners Creates Digital Health Giant
- Marlin Equity Acquires Health Care Software Firm
- Regional Report
- Marlin Equity Partners Picks Up Majority Piece of Talkwalker
- Marlin’s $700M Health IT Deal Sets Stage