WeWork Cos. Inc. plans to open three floors of space at Pacific Corporate Towers, on 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd. in El Segundo in the fall of this year.
The location is expected to accommodate up to 1,300 WeWork members, who generally pay monthly rent on a sliding scale based on access.
It is the company’s first location in El Segundo and its second in the South Bay – it currently operates in Manhattan Beach.
The company has a total of 16 locations across Los Angeles County.
The El Segundo location will feature standard WeWork accommodations, including an open floor plan, communal working space and kitchen and mid-century modern décor, the company said.
The property is in a high-traffic area, near multiple shops, restaurants and offices, with convenient access to the 105 freeway and Los Angeles International Airport.
High demand resulting in waitlists at its two Santa Monica locations, plus WeWork’s growing popularity at its other local spaces, is boosting the company’s aggressive growth plans, a company representative said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WeWork to Open First El Segundo Location
- Canadian Buyer High on Downtown L.A. Tower
- WeWork Signs 78K SF Downtown Lease
- Plot Sale Reflects Lots of Interest in Downtown
- Toymaker Game to Consolidate in Santa Monica
- WeWork Leasing Two Floors at One Culver in Culver City
- Still Strong
- Restaurant Group Keeps Accent on Italian Cuisine