Beverly Hills-based Fat Brands Inc. is planning to expand its international footprint by opening at least five of its Fat Burger and Buffalo Express restaurants in Bali and Jakarta, Indonesia, the company announced June 5.
The new agreement is with existing partner PT Global Food Indonesia. Fat Brands said that its burger and chicken brands have over 200 locations open or under construction globally with recent openings in Southern California, Japan and Canada.
The company went public last fall and is a subsidiary of Beverly Hills-based Fog Cutter Capital Group Inc.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fat Brands to Expand in Southern California
- Fat Brands Enters $16 Million Credit Facility
- Fatburger Franchisor Fat Brands Inc. Plans Public Offering; Agrees to Acquire Homestyle Dining
- Buyer Looks to IPO To Feed Brand Deal
- FAT Brands Inc. Closes Acquisition of Hurricane Grill & Wings
- Burger Chain Looks to Take Wings With Chicken
- FatBrands Acquires Yalla Mediterranean
- Business Briefs: Northrop Grumman, Hilton Hotels Corp., Tejon Ranch Co.