Beverly Grove-based shoe company Tamara Mellon Brand Inc. has raised $23.6 million from investors according to a May 30 U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
The company was founded by Tamara Mellon in 2016, the former co-founder of luxury shoe brand Jimmy Choo. Mellon left Choo after being with the company for 20 years to start her eponymous company.
Tamara Mellon Brand has raised a total of $36.2 million since its founding with the most recent round coming from 11 undisclosed investors, according to SEC filings.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
*This story has been updated with an amended amount of total funding raised by Tamara Mellon Brand Inc.
You May Also Like
- Tamara Mellon
- Deals & Dealmakers: More Marijuana Millions
- Founder of Shuttered Chain Adds Targets to Suit
- Paul Marciano Resigns from Guess Inc.
- Home Essentials Company Parachute Raises $30 Million
- Amazon to Develop Own Delivery Services in L.A.
- WWE Brings Rare Bright Spot for Mattel
- Mossimo Giannulli’s G/Fore Collection Acquired by Peter Miller