Yael Aflalo is chief executive of LYMI Inc., which does business as Reformation. The environmentally friendly apparel company was launched by Aflalo, a former model, in 2009. The company in December raised $25 million in a Series B funding round led by New York-based Stripes Group and 14W, and London-based Imaginary Ventures. The Vernon-based company has raised a total of $37 million to date. Its contemporary women’s apparel collection lists each item’s carbon and water footprints, and every shipment to customers includes a “RefRecycling” label that allows them to send in clothes for repurposing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FASHION AWARDS: DIRECT TO CONSUMER AWARD
- London Firm Takes Majority Stake in Fashion Company Reformation
- Clothing Label Reformation Raises $25 Million
- Overseas Factory Out Of Fashion
- Dalton Urges Korean Stock Exchange Reform
- Brian Lee, Ron Burkle-backed Medical Apparel Startup Jaanuu Raises $5 Million from Retail Execs
- American Apparel Again Files for Bankruptcy Protection
- Clothing Maker Expands With Facility to Dye For