Wolfgang Puck Enterprises
Austrian-born celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck has built a culinary empire Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, Wolfgang Puck Catering and Wolfgang Puck Worldwide Inc.—that includes more than 100 dining establishments, as well as his eponymous line of housewares, wine, coffee and packaged foods. Puck received a prestigious star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2017. Puck made his mark in Los Angeles as a chef and then part owner of Ma Maison. He opened Spago, his first flagship restaurant, in 1982, quickly following it with eateries that stretched from Atlantic City to Maui. Puck’s syndicated newspaper column, “Wolfgang Puck’s Kitchen,” reaches more than 5.3 million readers each week.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Wolfgang Puck
- ICONS 2018: Wolfgang Puck
- FOOD---Puck Serves Up A New Program
- Failed Division Folded Under Puck Umbrella
- Cheesecake Factory Stock Sours Over Accounting Review
- Academy Awards Parties a Culinary Affair
- New Looks on the L.A. Dining Scene
- Puck Adds Touch of Klass to Growing Catering Operation