j2 Global Inc.
Vivek Shah was named chief executive of j2 Global in January 2018. The publicly traded company, which provides internet services through its Business Services and Digital Media arms, was founded in 1995 and has grown to more than 3 million customers and 2,400 employees in 14 countries. It has a market capitalization of about $4.3 billion. Prior to taking the chief executive role at j2, he worked as chief executive of Ziff Davis, a global digital-media company focused on technology, gaming and shopping, which j2 acquired in 2012. Shah’s career also includes management positions at Time Inc., including president of the Fortune/Money Group. Shah has served on the boards of various businesses, including online advertising platform Outbrain and financial media company TheStreet Inc.
You May Also Like
- J2 Global’s Hemi Zucker to Step Down, Lead VC Firm
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 29: Faraday Future Boss Jia Yueting No Longer Owns the Company
- Internet Executive Eyes New Venture
- Ziff Davis Agrees to Buy Mashable for $50 Million
- LA 500: Hemi (Nehemia) Zucker
- Dialed In
- J2 Global Makes Digital Media Acquisition
- J2 Global Makes Eight Acquisitions in One Month